Sunday, July 19, 2009

P90X - Finito!

**Neil has since decided to become a Beachbody Independent Coach. Visit his site - click HERE - to view his ongoing transformation and if you're interested in getting started with the P90X experience, he can help you get started and STAY motivated.**


Three months ago, Neil decided to do P90X. His last day was on Friday. He was gracious enough to let me share his results, so here are a few pictures. Hmm, I wonder if he'll let me post any before pictures....

{Day 90!}
{quite literally, the NRA's number has popped up more than a handful of times on our caller ID in the past two months, making the joke around here just that more funny about Neil's guns. FYI - no permits have been filled out...yet.}


{Day 1}
{Day 30}
{Day 60}

6 comments:

-goofydaddy said...

gratz! looks like you've got passable skills with photoshop!

lookin' hot Neil!

Alice said...

I don't think I can call you little bro' anymore. I am so proud of you for deciding to do the program and being so faithful about it. I'm sure the biggest reward for you is how good you feel about yourself! See you soon! A

Martina said...

LOL, Kevin. No, no passable skills (skeelz) needed for these photos. I'll let Neil explain. ;)

Jamie said...

Wow, Neil looks awesome!! That's so great...you all need to move back here so he can inspire me. I'm back to pre-Anya weight but I've got a few and no motivation =) Can't wait to see you both in less than 2 weeks!!

-goofydaddy said...

good to see the transition from dough-boy to beefcake!

Anonymous said...

Chris says, Well done! Now, a new P90X advertising tag...YOU TOO CAN BE A NEIL!

website statistics